Engine Warning and System Displays
EWD After Start
1. IDLE INDICATION - Displays green when engines are at idle thrust. Indication flashes for 10 seconds, then becomes steady.
2. MAXIMUM EPR - Displays the EPR limit value corresponding to the full forward thrust lever position.
3. THRUST LEVER INDICATION - Displays the predicted EPR corresponding to the thrust lever position.
4. MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE EGT - Represented by red line. If 635°C is exceeded, a red mark appears at maximum value reached. It will only disappear at the next takeoff or by maintenance action.
5. ACTUAL EPR INDICATION - Displays green.
6. ACTUAL EGT POINTER AND INDICATION
When EGT exceeds 610°C, the analog needle pulses amber. When EGT exceeds 635°C, the digital display turns steady red and the analog needle pulses red.