Set Digital Chronometer
SET - Allows the pilot to set the internal time.
The internal clock can be set to internal time by:
- Manually placing the UTC selector from GPS to SET. The minutes digits flash and the seconds are blank.
- The DATE/SET button is rotated to increase or decrease the minutes.
- Pushing the DATE/SET button causes the hour digits flash.
- Rotating the DATE/SET button sets the hour. Subsequent pushes allow the pilot to set the year, month, and day.
- When complete the UTC selector should be rotated to INT.